A significant number of people on the Internet want to know if they can use Protinex to gain weight. Maybe you too are one of them.
Protinex is a highly popular weight gain powder in India which people are willing to use for weight gain. Many people who are into heavy workout practice, athletics, or doing hectic jobs aspire to gain weight. But they are confused about how to gain muscle mass.
Bodybuilders are supposed to take supplementary protein powder along with their proper diet to ensure that their body gets proper nutrition. Protein powders definitely help you to build muscles and cease unnecessary weight loss.
Now in this article, we will navigate through the nitty-gritties of Protinex to see if you can use Protinex to gain weight.
How Can You Use Protinex To Gain Weight?
It is recommended to take Protinex as a supplement with one’s regular diet. There are multiple ways one can infuse Protinex into one’s diet. You can add Protinex to anything in your meal or, and have it as a post work out meal. People have Protinex with milk too.
The brand recommends taking Protinex in curd, porridge or in corn flakes if consumed daily. It also recommends that 35 grams of Protinex, being taken on a regular basis is enough.
However, the easiest way of taking Proteinex is to take a mug full of lukewarm water, about 200 ml approx, and add 2-3 heaped tablespoons of Protinex to it.
Stir well. Make it lump-free. You are good to go.
What Is Protinex?
Protinex is commonly referred to as a protein powder. It is manufactured by Protinex and is prescribed to diagnose the repairing of tissues, low stamina, and other illnesses. The brand suggests that the product is made up of hydrolysed proteins.
It is a nutritional supplement that people can take on a regular basis. But, the company says if someone is allergic to peanuts, then it is best recommended not to consume the product. It also has carbohydrates, vitamins, and zero trans fats. The body can rapidly absorb Protinex as it has the goodness of hydrolysed protein present in it.
What Are The Types Of Protinex Available?
- Protinex Original: This is a virgin flavour from Protinex. This variety of Protinex has 17 essential vitamins and minerals along with 8 immuno-nutrients. It helps in the formation of blood cells and in the maintenance of muscle mass, bone strength, and stamina.
- Protinex Bytes: Protinex bytes have iodine, vitamin B1 and vitamin B2, calcium, and other 27 essential nutrients. 5 bytes of Protinex is equal to one glass of protein. It helps the bones to grow, muscles to develop, develop immune function, and cuts down tiredness.
- Protinex Lite: Protinex lite is ready to serve beverage mix. It contains 26 essential nutrients. also, the 6 essential micronutrients. Protinex lite is good for gym professionals. Protinex lite has zero added sugar. It is also low in fat content.
- Protinex Junior: Protinex has a variety for the juniors too. It is in chocolate flavour. It is full of the right amount of nutrients. It helps a child to recover fast from illness. Also, helps in developing his/her brain. Protinex junior gives good muscle mass too. It is loaded with the goodness of calcium.
There is much criticism about Protinex. Some people say it is good. Some say it is not that good. We will have a look at the comprehensive analysis of what the scene really is.
Pros Of Drinking Protinex
Kids like the taste of flavoured Protinex. Sometimes they refuse to consume milk or curd. So, if someone mixes a scoop of Protinex into it the taste improves and the kids then eat or drink the foods they otherwise won’t.
- It has some amount of Biotin, Calcium, and Iron for the overall good.
- It claims the promotion of blood cells in our body. It helps to restore muscles. Helps in the rejuvenation of the skin.
- Protinex helps in hormone production too.
- It regulates the secretion of enzymes in our body.
- Improves the functionality of our nervous system.
- Gives energy to our body hence good for the elderly.
The trust of Protinex is a major deal. They are present in the market for the past 60 years. It is expected that they will maintain a minimum quality.
Cons Of Consuming Protinex
It may be shocking but the formulae of Protinex don’t include any essential proteins that are needed to build muscle mass. Other than this Protinex has all the necessary nutrients that qualify it in the category of a health drink. It has Biotin, Calcium, iron, Vitamin A, E, B6, B1, B2 etc. which are the building blocks of a smooth metabolism. But, we cannot certainly say that it works best as a product to promote muscle mass.
Also, the product contains a lot of peanut protein. So people allergic to peanut protein should not consume Protinex.
There are some misconceptions regarding Protinex. Women end up gaining bulk muscle is one of them. Please stay away from such lies. They are completely baseless.
However, those who claim Protinex has helped them gain weight generally take 35 grams of Protinex and mix it with one glass of lukewarm water.
The nutritional profile of 35 grams of Protinex is as follows:-
- 12 grams of protein
- 19 grams of Carbohydrate
- 8 grams of fat
- Vitamins and minerals
- Pentonic Acid
The opinions are vast and varied. For some people, Protinex has worked to gain weight. But, for some people, it has been a disaster. Each one of us has a different body. Our bodies also react very differently to every food.
You can definitely try Protinex in the right way and in the right quantity. And monitor if it helps you to gain weight. If it fails to do so, there are plenty of other options in the market. Protinex is made up of good ingredients, that are beneficial to health. The proper consumption of it will do no harm.
Does Protinex increase weight?
There are multiple opinions. Some say it helps to gain weight. Some say it does not. But, according to the manufacturer, the product is not great for gaining weight. It is recommended to have optimal nutrition in our body.
Which protein powder is best to consume?
Whey proteins are generally considered the best weight-gain protein powders. There are many types of whey proteins available. The three main categories are whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, and whey protein hydrolysate. Pick any good whey protein of any good brand. Check the ingredient list and consume in the right proportion.
Does Protinex make you fat?
Generally, Protinex does not make one fat. It is not calorie-dense. So, for most people, it does not make them gain fat.
Which Protinex is best for weight gain?
Protinex Kesar Badam, Chocolate, vanilla, has 12 grams of protein present per 35 grams of it. This is the maximum protein percentage that Protinex offers among all its varieties.
What is the price of Protinex?
The price of Protinex varies with its quantity. The Protinex Original of 250 grams cost around 369 rupees on amazon.
Leave a Reply